Ok note to self "I must not read blogs while teaching, even if I am on break or prep"
Today I heard such wonderful news, two people I follow just found out they are pregnant! Congrats Bernadette and Duane! You are in for a wild ride with TWO Suro moms pregnant one with multiples! Wow so happy for you in made me cry, which is bad while you are at school! And a huge yippy yippy congrats to Temmy I am so happy you got the perfect birthday present! Too bad its gonna take 9 months to unwrap it! But it will be worth the wait.
Both of these wonderful people seem to have started their surrogacy journey around the same time I did. Both has already been to India and now have fantastic results, ok I am just a tiny bit jealous! I followed their journey as they went and came back and have had every toes and finger crossed hoping for good results. Its weird really, I have never met these people and yet I am so excited for them, more so then I am for my face to face friends. But I think it is because we are sharing a very intimate part of our lifes. We are all going through something similar, want something similar and are now on the same journey. We have all experienced a loss of some kind and now share with each other to gain strength. We open our life up and share it so freely on these blogs. Its strange but it makes me stronger.
Haha, I am guilty of throwing my smartphone in my pocket and sneaking into the firm library to get my fix! Thank you SO much for the well wishes! Can't wait for your turn!!!
ReplyDelete