Sunday, 18 September 2011
Starting off
So I decided to start writing this blog to try and keep track of what we go through to make our family. About a month ago Kay and I decided to try the surrogacy route. We have been told that only through IVF can we ever conceive and based on family history carrying to term will be very difficult. So we were at a point where we were about to give up on kids and just travel. I was searching the internet to find different vacation packages and found an ad for fertility treatment in Thailand. After reading it and further research I found that some people take the surrogacy route in India. I did my research and talked to a few references. I was nervous about going this route but after talking to Kerrie and Mark I felt much more comfortable. So now the paperwork, blood tests and discussions have to start. Small steps towards making our family even bigger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment