So this morning I woke up to find a wonderful e-mail from Margarida. We then spent the next hour e-mailing back and forth making sure all my tests and paper work was in for Dr. Shivani to go over. Margarida works with DR. Shavani at SCI via e-mail helping new clients. I have to say I have now written directly withMegan, Kerrie and Margarida and all these women have helped so much! I feel so much better about being a Canadian and using SCI after talking to Kerrie. I feel less stressed about myself and MacKay in India (for a fresh harvest and hopefully with fingers crossed and toes crossed to pick up a beautiful miracle bably) since we are both Celiac and have some other food allergies, one of which is starting to compromise my breathing when I eat it. She explained about living in an apartment and making her own food, vs what I have from other blogs from people who stayed in a hotel and ate only resturant food. I also read her blog and am now taking notes on where to shop!
I think the part of my conversation with Margarida that made me smile the most was hearing about her other children and getting to tell her about my boys Newman and Lee. I will have to post pictures of them soon. As Margarida says you can never have too many cats! A woman after my own heart!
When were you planning on going over?. We'll be there in early November for a fresh cycle... the anticipation is mounting!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on making the BIG DECISION! My husband has a food allergy so we ate fast food the whole time (but we used a donor so we were there for a lot shorter time). There are plenty of food markets and you can find everything to cook your own food-- an excellent decision since you'll be there awhile. Also, Mamagato in Select City Mall was extremely accomodating-- making his food in a separate pan and creating a special plain dish for him. All the best to you!
ReplyDelete